Copier Lease with Flat Rate CopiersFlat Rate Copiers provides efficient copier leasing services to businesses that seek competitive and practical copier lease rates with no hidden charges. We love working with start-ups, small and medium businesses. If you are considering whether to buy or lease a copier, here are some key points we tell our valued customers:
PRINTING IS PART OF YOUR BUSINESS’ DAILY OPERATIONSIf a copy machine is an integral, permanent utility for your business, copier leasing is the way to go. Here at Flat Rate Copiers, we understand the demand for efficient office printing. Give your business the best office printing experience with our collection of reliable copy machines.
COST OVER TIMEPrinting costs can be shocking by the time you wrap up your financial audit. If printing is an essential value-added tool for your business but it is hurting your finances, there lies the problem. Most commercial copy machines are expensive. You have to consider whether a one-time payment for a unit is feasible. Next, buying a copier might seem like a swift solution but problems usually arise afterwards. Above all, depreciation is inevitable. This is when Flat Rate Copiers comes in. We love helping you stay on track with your finances with a copier lease. Our copier lease will ease your projected costs over time. Instead of spending a hefty amount on a one-time purchase, our copier lease will spread that cost over a term of 24 months or more. You can check out our Instant Online Quote for an overview of our copier lease rates.
WARRANTY, REPAIR, AND MAINTENANCEThere are a lot of things that manufacturers don’t tell you and warranty is one of them. For example, copy machine manufacturers will always include warranty as a selling point but will be limited to a one-year term. After your warranty expires, you are left to take care of repairs and supply consumable parts like drums and toners. To lease a copier, as what we say to our customers, is like extending your warranty with more value-added services. We got you covered on toners, parts and labor, repair, and maintenance. Did we say we also customize our copy leasing services to your business’ specific printing needs? Yes, we do.
NO HIDDEN CHARGES FOR YOUR COPIER LEASEAt Flat Rate Copiers, we like transparency. Businesses are sometimes dissuaded to partner with copier leasing companies because of usage limits. They always result to unpleasant surprises in your bills. We hate them, too. Our copier leasing rates are designed with no overage penalties. If you are already over your copier lease’s monthly usage limit, we only charge for a flat rate of $0.01/B&W print and $0.06/color print, thus the name.
BEST BRANDS FOR THE BEST BUSINESSESWe only work with the best printer brands for you. Our track record shows that over the years, these are the printer brands that the best businesses chose: Our combined experience with these brands gives you the expertise needed for your company's printing needs.
LEASE A COPY MACHINE WITH FLAT RATE COPIERS NOW
What We Offer:
- New equipment: FRC has your choice of multifunctional, high-end copiers and reliable, affordable copy machines. Get a new brand name copier with an FRC copier lease.
- Instant Quote, Transparency and Cost: FRC calculates the cost of copier leases upfront based on usage and interest. Get an instant quote of a copy machine lease now.
- No Overage Penalties: Over the copier lease’s monthly usage limits? FRC charges a flat rate for the overage ($0.01/B&W print; $0.06/color print). No surprises in your bills!
- Guaranteed Approval: FRC guarantees approval of all FRC copy machine leases.
- Quick Delivery & Installation: Once a copier lease is signed by the customer, FRC delivers and sets up the copier within 3-5 business days at no additional cost.
- Preventative Maintenance & Supplies: FRC includes regular maintenance and supplies, like toner, in its copier leases at no additional cost.
- Repair Services: FRC guarantees a same day, less than 4-hour response time for unexpected repairs. Moreover, FRC includes all parts and labor in the copy machine lease. FRC has certified technicians who are experts with all copier brands to handle repairs.
- Buyout Option: Most FRC customers upgrade their copiers after 2 or 3 years. FRC offers buyout options for customers who wish to own the copier after the lease ends.